- Acute back pain including sciatica
- Prolapsed intervertebral disc
- Muscular dysfunction of the spine including low back pain
- Chronic back pain and postural correction
- Whiplash – acute or chronic
- Neck pain including headaches
- ‘Trapped nerve’ syndromes
- Muscle spasm
- Thoracic spine conditions
- Referred pain into the arms or into the head
- Neck pain
- Low back pain
- Prolapsed disc
- Sports injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist sprains
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Knee – cartilage conditions
- Post op rehabilitation
- Ankle sprains
Some of the lovely comments from Jayne’s patients.
Just wanted to say a really big THANK-YOU for the fantastic work you’ve done on my knee. Despite my pregnancy hormones working against you, you’ve done an amazing job in restoring it to full working order and it was fantastic to be back on the slopes, enjoying the last of the season’s snow, so soon after my accident.
Jayne was extremely professional and helped me get back on a horse far quicker than expected. Her advice was always timely and provided me with the right information at the right time.
Thanks for all your hard work on my back injury. Your expertise and humour were an essential part of my recovery.
Wells Physiotherapy Clinic has provided me with such excellent treatment for sciatica and nerve root compression in the neck, which has made sitting and lying down so much more bearable. Jayne Wells has the experience to communicate with her patients that is such a great help to anyone with physical problems. I have no hesitation in recommending Jayne to anyone who is needing physiotherapy treatment